Ever since the United Nations Club was refounded in 2013, a significant part of our activities has been devoted to humanitarian activities. We do our best to help those in need as much as possible. So far we have collected aid in the form of school supplies, toys, sweets, toiletries, financial aid for medical expenses, special plaster and gauze for wound dressings, and medical goods for children and youth.
Until this moment we have provided help to:
- Children’s Shelter in New Belgrade,
- Children’s Shelter in Vozdovac,
- Children and Youth Facility in Sremčica,
- Shelter for the Children of the Street in Krfska street, Belgrade,
- Despot Lazić, a boy from Bajina Bašta, suffering from epidermolysis bullosa.
Guided by the idea of humanity, which is also one of the United Nations’ goals, step by step, we are trying to make this world a better place.